Why choose theseoable.com as your SEO company?
Website SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
SEO or Search Engine optimisation is a technique available to ensure that your website comes first. With literally millions of web sites out there you need to ensure that your clients can find your website…
Website SEO means simply means getting found in the search engines. Here at SEO Works we apply proven search engine optimisation techniques to assist your website to be displayed on the first page of the leading search engines such as Google, Yahoo! Search and MSN. With a SEO website you can be assured that your potential clients will find you by achieving maximum visibility within these search engines.
Website SEO or search engine optimisation is an important step in the building and promotion of your website. Not having an SEO website would be like owning a shop in an alley way, off the main shopping strip and not doing any advertising or promotion to let people know you are there. The big difference is that there are literally millions of websites out there for people to visit – your’s is just one of them. To get the advantage, web site SEO is a must. SEO Works utilises some of the following SEO techniques:
- Keyword Analysis: A study undertaken to find the best key words for your website
- Page Rich Information: To ensure your website is search engine friendly and content rich.
- Link Building Project: In simple terms search engines see links to websites as votes of confidence in your website
- Web Structure & Design: Search engine friendly website designs
- Ongoing SEO website maintenance: Continued Web SEO to ensure consistent Search Engine results.
Can you afford not to have a website SEO facility in this highly competitive and saturated market?
SEO Works offers search engine optimisation packages to assist your website reach its target audience. Creating and maintaining a SEO Website is absolutely necessary if you wish to be found on the net. No matter what industry you are in, SEO Works can customise and provide a web site SEO package to meet your needs and budget.
Remember that without a Website SEO strategy for your website it is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack! Contact us today to give your website the search engine advantage.
SEO Marketing – Search Engine Optimisation
SEO Marketing (or Search Engine Optimisation Marketing) is the science of maximising your website’s search engine positioning for keyword phrases that are critically relevant to increasing your web site traffic, escalating your sales leads and growing your online revenues…
Welcome to SEO Works, where we put your website SEO marketing in tune with the Search Engines!
You have more than likely arrived or “landed” on this page here directly from a Search Engine…and you have now discovered the effect that a tightly focused landing page can have when internet browsers are looking for a keyword-rich phrase such as “SEO marketing” or “search engine optimisation marketing”…now you can navigate around our site and find out what SEO Works can do for those keyword phrases you really want to aim at for your own website…
Why you need SEO Marketing or Search Engine Optimisation Marketing
- Ninety-three per cent of internet users look no further than the first two pages of search engine results. Most prefer to use another keyword phrase or even another search engine rather than click past the first ten results. Your business cannot succeed if you’re not found in those first few results.
- One third of users think that websites found on the first page of the search results are the marketing leaders for their particular products ranges
- SEO Marketing has been proven to deliver a higher ROI than pay-per-click, banner advertising or even email marketing
Important Search Engine Optimisation Marketing issues to consider
- Ensure that the approach, strategies and techniques that are planned are dynamic enough to mould to the specific requirements of your website
- Be wary of so-called “free” services and “guaranteed results”; you don’t see this offered by your lawyer or accountant, nor should you expect this from your SEO professional
- Be prepared to regular, interesting and fresh content as this can build a stronger linking interest and encourage more return visitors
- Understand that great SEO Marketing results take time to achieve but are also long lasting
- Ask how many are on the SEO team, who exactly is going to be working on your project and ensure that you meet with or talk to them before committing to an SEO program
- Set specific targets and goals, after all, this space is probably the most measurable of all media when it comes to assessing ROI
And be prepared to put some effort into learning about Search Engine Optimisation and SEO Marketing yourself, just as you would if you were investing in any other professional services field.